To become a licensed real estate agent in the state of Vermont you will need to:
- Complete a 40 hour pre-licensing course. Choose from the options below:
- Take and pass the real estate license exam.
- AMP at www.goamp.com or call 800.345.6559 to sign up for the test
- Be associated with a Vermont licensed principal/broker’s office - Call us at 802-658-5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Apply Online to Vermont Office of Professional Regulation for license. You will take the state portion of the exam at this time.
- Complete 8 hours of post licensing education.
- Real estate salesperson licenses must be renewed every two years on May 31.
- You must complete 16 hours of continuing education during every renewal period.
Vermont Association of Realtors and Multiple Listing Service
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Vermont Realty Group is affiliated with the Vermont Association of Realtors and with several local Realtor boards. All of our agents are Realtors and members of MLS. Once your license has been issued:
- You must apply to the local REALTOR ® board in which your office holds membership.
- Your local Board will issue you a NRDS ID# and grant you access to REALTOR ® benefits
- You must apply to NEREN/MLS
- You must complete the Realtor Code of Ethics course and Vermont New Member Orientation within 90 days of becoming licensed.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Vermont Realty Group is looking for quality individuals who meet our standards of trust and integrity and who will work hard to provide service to our clients and our communities. When you become associated with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Vermont Realty Group, we will provide you with the tools and systems to succeed and we will help you every step of the way.
Our goal is to help you achieve your goals faster and easier than you would without us.